FREE COFFEE WITH EVERY CAKE
They run their cafe following a little "code of ethics" - so you can fully relax, knowing we've taken care of everything. From sustainability to health to supporting local, they've made sure every aspect of the cafe is how it should be - for everybody involved.
It's very important to them to make sure they impact the planet as positively as possible while conducting their business. This means they must strive to reduce the negative impacts where they can - particularly when it comes to the environment.
- Their house coffee blend and other guest filter blends are delivered in reusable 5KG tubs - meaning tget don't use any single-use packaging.
- Their milk is delivered in refillable 5L tubs - again, no plastic milk bottle waste.
- Their baked goods are delivered in cardboard packaging.
- Their Hot Chocolate is in paper-based packaging and we use refillable Kilner jars.
- Their only (recyclable) waste is our plant milk bottles
- Their coffee cups are made from the repurposed husks of coffee beans.
- Over 75% of the equipment/crockery used in the cafe was acquired second-hand.
- The owners both cycle to and from work when it's not raining too hard!
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Free coffee with every cake purchase
Offer available 7 days a week
How we pick our brands
We hand select brands!
Every partner must complete our "Sustainability Criteria". Our partners must reach a certain score to ensure they are suitable match for the platform and to meet your needs.
They are assessed across important criteria surrounding environmental, social and governance issues.See transparency