FREE COFFEE WITH EVERY CAKE
To us, a cafe is much more than a cup of coffee and a piece of cake.
Ultimately, it's a break from the stresses of modern life. Somewhere to relax, treat yourself and connect with other humans in a welcoming environment.
With that in mind, we run our cafe following a little "code of ethics" - so you can fully relax, knowing we've taken care of everything. From sustainability to health to supporting local, we've made sure every aspect of the cafe is how it should be - for everybody involved.
It's very important to us to make sure we impact the planet as positively as possible while conducting business. This means we must strive to reduce the negative impacts where we can - particularly when it comes to the environment.
- Our house coffee blend and other guest filter blends are delivered in reusable 5KG tubs - meaning we don't use any single use packaging.
- Our milk is delivered in refillable 5L tubs - again, no plastic milk bottle waste.
- Our baked goods are delivered in cardboard packaging.
- Our Hot Chocolate is in paper-based packaging and we use refillable Kilner jars.
- Our only (recyclable) waste is our plant milk bottles - if anybody wants to work with us on homemade Barista plant milks please get in touch!!
- Our coffee cups are made from the repurposed husks of coffee beans.
- Over 75% of the equipment/crockery used in the cafe was acquired second-hand.
- We both cycle to and from work when it's not raining too hard!
Website link: http://bit.ly/crowspotterweb
Facebook link: http://bit.ly/crowspotter1
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Free coffee with every cake purchase
Offer available 7 days a week